Two-factor Authentication for Botble CMS
This plugin allows you to add two-factor authentication to your Botble CMS site.
Demo video here: https://youtu.be/Y1t6rjWYNro
- Botble core 6.6.2 or higher.
Install via Admin Panel
Go to the Admin Panel and click on the Plugins tab. Click on the "Add new" button, find the Two-Factor Authentication plugin and click on the "Install" button.
- Download the plugin from the Botble Marketplace.
- Extract the downloaded file and upload the extracted folder to the
- Go to Admin > Plugins and click on the Activate button.
First, you need to go to Admin -> Settings -> scroll down to Two-factor Authentication section and enable it.
To set up two-factor authentication for your account, go to Admin -> My Profile -> Two-factor Authentication tab.
Please see CONTRIBUTING for details.
If you discover any security-related issues, please email [email protected] instead of using the issue tracker.
The MIT License (MIT). Please see License File for more information.
Support me ❤️
- Bank Infomation: Vietcombank | Nguyen Minh Sang (NMS) | 0721000634767
- PayPal ID: [email protected]
- Bank QR Code: